If you’re born in 2000, that means you are already 15 and here are 15 things that will make all ’00s girl feel old.
1.Willow Smith wasn’t even born when NSYNC released No Strings Attached.
2.Sex and the City hasn’t aired a new episode since 2004…
3…which is the same year that Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling shared this iconic kiss in the Notebook… 11 damn years ago.
4.2004 was also the year we were introduced to the Plastics in Mean Girls. And here are the ages of the cast today:
5. Marissa Cooper has been dead for 11 years.
6. Teens today are younger than both Ralph perfume…
7. ….and Gilmore Girls.
Which was on the air from 2000-2007.
8. Your Gmail account is probably younger than your first Juicy tracksuit. The Juicy tracksuit debuted in 2001, while Gmail came along in 2004.
9. The first time you ever set eyes on a precious Louis Vuitton Murakami bag was a whopping 13 years ago…
The bags debuted in 2002.
10. This is what the cast of Harry Potter looked like 15 years ago, when it was announced who would play Hermione, Harry, and Ron in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone.
11. If Friends was still on today, Emma Geller-Green would be 13…
12. …and Ross’ son, Ben, would be 20.
Also the twin actors who played him, Dylan and Cole Sprouse (aka Zack and Cody), have already graduated college. (The character Ben was born in 1995.)
13. The high school class of 2019 is the same age as the first iPod.
14. And Teen People has been dead for nine years.
The last issue was printed in 2006.
15. And all of these 2000s idols now have children.
Do you miss something else too?